zX - Hyperblast

Comments

• Notice: Undefined variable: GuestHourOffset in /home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php on line 281
    3 New screenshots showing off the new UI, and 2 of the new weapon mods, Burner and Cluster. Both mods come in the same 12 variants as the standard weapon system eg. dual, 3-way, homing etc.

• Notice: Undefined variable: GuestHourOffset in /home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php on line 281
    Randomized arcade levels now feature progressive difficulty curve. Game looping difficulty to be implemented soon.
    Also:
    New environmental hazard added. Destructible barriers that drip corrosive fluid. Located near bubbling waste pools in later levels.

I know its from last update (or before?). But I just noticed that the ship changes shape based on the weapons. Nice touch.

@BlackShipsFilltheSky we've been doing that for a while. I think it was 4-5 updates ago where we completely revamped how the bullet pattern to colour mapping of the bullets worked: which I think has been a great help. Would love to send you a build of the game to get some feeedback on. We are planning on doing a bit PR push in a week or two, and hopefully we can keep a bit of a drip feed of press, or demo release until we launch in Jan.

I just got back from my cousin's wedding, I'm still in the UK, but I'll upload the latest build of the game to by dropbox, and email it to you as soon as I'm back in SA (really crazy ATM seeing a whole bunch of family I haven't really seen in the past 12 years) But I would really love to get your, and any one else at Free Live's, opinion on the game since the feedback you gave us at AMAZE 2012 was really great and helped us focus down quite a bit on the game, and a believe that quite a bit of the refinements we put into the game recently, thanks to @silvaring wouldn't have been possible without the feedback all those years ago.

So ye please email/send me a message on GTalk (probably email since I can't be certain if I'll get a message on GTalk), or just post/PM on the forums about us sending you a demo build :3 since I'd love to get some feedback from you.

---

@retroFuture and I will be posting demo builds of the game to the forums before we really send it out to the press for feedback, but the demo levels themselves need to be redone so I'll essentially be sending people a 'full' copy of the game for testing purposes so I hope everyone can understand why I'm not just dropping a link to a dropbox file and asking everyone to test since we really can't do that with what is essentially a release build ;)

So hope everyone will be interested in breaking the crap out of the game when I post the updated demo here :3

Au updated gameplay experience of ZX Hyperblast will be satisfying after this Monday 'un'fun day. Looking forward to it.

So we're done with Greenlight. Kinda gonna miss it >.>

Notice: Undefined variable: GuestHourOffset in /home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php on line 281
    edited
    Congratulations!

What's next? What's the plan now?

The plan is to get the damn thing finished. Luckily, (and largely thanks to @Karuji) we have a comprehensive Trello list that we are steadily churning through.

Congratulations!

Big thing at the moment is poking @LexAqullia to get our paperwork done. And then I get to do more paper work, and then more paperwork, and then more paperwork.

Dev wise we're working on making the game give the players better feedback with what is going on in the game.

Biz wise we're looking into publishers and perhaps teaming up with one.

And finally I need to set up the new website for the company (with its new name) and the game with its not dev title ;)

<blockquote class="Quote" rel="BlackShipsFilltheSky">Congratulations!<br /><br />What's next? What's the plan now?</blockquote>

The plan is simple, we kill the batman.

test

Testing