Twitter List

Comments

• Notice: Undefined variable: GuestHourOffset in /home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php on line 281
    I'm @DenzilZA and I tweet about pretty much anything (although I don't tweet often). I also have a blog here <a href="http://thedenzildev.tumblr.com/">http://thedenzildev.tumblr.com/</a>, which I update once in a while with progress about my game (which, according to the blog is named Zombocalypse - this is not the case anymore as that name is taken already. I'm still thinking of a new name).

• Notice: Undefined variable: GuestHourOffset in /home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php on line 281
    Necropost :)

@dammitZA

Notice: Undefined variable: GuestHourOffset in /home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php on line 281
    edited
    I'm rather bad with social media...but...here's my twitter @SquigyXD (see if you can spot the similarities in name usage =P)

Here's mine @RidhwaanPatel

Notice: Undefined variable: GuestHourOffset in /home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php on line 281
    edited
    http://www.twitter.com/tuism, I hope you all know that already :P (and http://www.tuism.com, although I need to transfer http://www.thesteventu.com to it...)

So many good people to follow! My name is Roberto and most of my tweets are updates on my projects. The rest are random gamedev snippets.
    @DarkFactionZA

edited
    My handle is imaginitively @stray_train (https://www.twitter.com/stray_train)

edited
    Mine is the same as my username @duncanbellsa http://www.twitter.com/duncanbellsa

edited
    @creative630 was already taken :( (curse you Diana Andrews, whoever you are!)
    So its my RL name: https://twitter.com/RyanMazzolini
    I almost exclusively retweet (occasionally). I should probably give tweeting regularly another go.

I'm using @LittleBear_101 but I just lurk there lol

edited
    I'm Fengol

I think I'm @Schoeman_Nico

@mod_hypro

where I post about stuff and then procrastinate

edited
    I'm WelshPixie :)

edited

@hanligeyser (god I'm boring...)

I'm @damousey, who'da guessed?

edited

edited
    I'm @mushutehk (https://twitter.com/mushutehk). I tend to use twitter to rage about metrorail, share pretty pictures of the mountain and pizzas and share any humorous images I come across or can put into words. It's less of a developer's account but I'll start tweeting more techy things as they happen (techy being unity, c#, mobile, android (is better than iOS)...wait what?, iOS, soon windows mobile :/ et cetera, et cetera ).
Sign In or Register to comment.

Debug Trace

Info Need to re-index theme cache
Info Need to re-index plugin cache
Info CommentModel->PageWhere()
Info
Comment.Page.30.5.2: false
Info CommentModel->CachePageWhere()
Info
Comment.Page.30.5.2: array (
  0 => '2012-07-02 11:59:08',
)
Notice Undefined variable: GuestHourOffset
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 281.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/library/core/class.format.php line 465.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 712.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/applications/vanilla/views/discussion/comments.php line 19.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 281.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/library/core/class.format.php line 465.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 712.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/applications/vanilla/views/discussion/comments.php line 19.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/library/core/functions.render.php line 338.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 715.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/library/core/functions.render.php line 338.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 715.