Twitter List

Notice: Undefined variable: GuestHourOffset in /home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php on line 281

Notice: Undefined variable: GuestHourOffset in /home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php on line 281
edited in Association News
So I was thinking it would be cool to create a twitter list of all the peeps who use the forum or are developers? <div><br></div><div>I've taken the liberty of registering the twitter account @makegamesSA, which I'll transfer to the Association/moderators/people in charge, once we've got it settled.<div><br></div><div>I think this twitter account should host the list. I'f you're keen reply with your twitter handle to this thread and I'll add you the list!</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div> </div></div>

Comments

• Notice: Undefined variable: GuestHourOffset in /home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php on line 281
    I'm @elyaradine, although I barely use the account. :P

• Notice: Undefined variable: GuestHourOffset in /home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php on line 281
    I am @edg3za though Ive been slacking lately :3<div><br></div><div>Also, currently the main page shows tweets tagged "#makegames"</div>

I'm <a href="http://www.twitter.com/AequitasZA">@AequitasZA</a> and not all my tweets are about game dev.<br>

@namibcoder mostly retweet interesting, gamedev or general technology stuff from others

I'm @Pandawlf I generally tweet about games, but you might find some rants and 'Droid lovin going.

@AngryMooseZA<div><br></div><div>For the record, I don't like the idea of using #makegames as it is already a well used tag, and anything here will be lost in with it.</div>

@mattbenic<div><br></div><div>A pretty low percentage of my tweets are specifically about gamedev, more about related tech like mobile.</div>

<p>@InsomniacZA I post general tech-related things</p>

The tag can be changed, I just had no idea what to use when I set it up. Currently the only think on twitter that comes up for #makegames is a tweet about this site. We can definitely change it to something more appropriate, I just dont know what it should be. Any suggestions?<br>

<div>@sambarino1337 more a G+ user now days but I poast to twitter now and then. Mostly to do with politics / cool stuff I come across.</div>

@dislekcia means me. I tend to tweet a lot about all sorts of things, mostly dev-related and humor though. Even though we have @QCFdesign on twitter as well, our personal accounts are still the mouthpieces for the company, so I tend to keep things clean and consider everything I say on twitter to be scrutinised as PR. Sorta.<br>

Greetings! I'm on the Twitters as @ArnRichert<div><br></div><div>I work with my brothers at @RuneStormGames</div><div><br></div><div>Expect mostly game related musings and development updates :)</div>

@TheFuntastic is my twitter home for all things tech related. <br><br>I try to keep it on topic and interesting, to the point that I have a separate account for non tech related things. Don't be surprised if I follow you back with @petesnotdead. ;)<br>

This is me :)<br><br><a href="https://twitter.com/#!/GinaNelsonArt">@GinaNelsonArt</a><br>

edited
    @pmlomb wordpress is my tweeter<br>

Feel free to follow me at @etiennek<br><br>I tweet about games. A lot.<br>

I am <a href="https://twitter.com/#!/Chippitsaur">@Chippitsaur</a>. I tweet sometimes, swear other times, and occasionally I talk about game development.

I am <a href="http://www.twitter.com/@garthofhearts">@garthofhearts</a>, I have been known to tweet on full moons and sometimes I tweet about meaningful things. Other times I don't.

<br>@Diorgo<br><br><br><br>

Mine is @pjpdev<br>

I'm @Gazza_N, but my feed is a hodgepodge of personal observations, links and retweets, bad puns and occasional devvery. Enter at own risk.<br>

<span style="font-style: normal; ">You can find me at <a href="https://twitter.com/GarethNN">@GarethNN</a>, it's more my personal twitter account than anything else. I </span><i>do</i> post about gamdev, but it's a mixed bag. <br><br>Warning, frequent sarcasm.

@skinklizzard here, I tweet when the planets align so nothing really to see here.<br>

@avanderw I tweet and retweet coding stuff.

@Free_Lives is me! Only tweet about our games and occasional retweet about something important in the industry.<br>

My twitter residence is <a href="http://www.twitter.com/darkcarnivour">@DarkCarnivour</a>. I post mainly about my work and game development. We do have <a href="https://www.twitter.com/RuneStormGames/">@RuneStormGames</a> as well, but updates are posted much more frequently from our individual accounts.

I just created an account the other day - @jemmiwinks<div><br></div><div>Not sure how much I'll use it, but I feel very cool having just hashtagged makegames, so I'm sure it'll take. Add me to the list!</div>

I'm <a href="http://twitter.com/robertfall">@robertfall</a>. I'm primarily a software developer but I enjoy dipping my toes in the gamedev waters and I prototype an idea now and then.<br><br>My tweet stream is mostly development and technology related.

<a href="http://www.twitter.com/teamdevilgames">@teamdevilgames</a>

My handle is @sheltonpaulsen I tweet about everything, anything and a lot of the time nothing. Also retweet both everything and anything else. Also like RT humour, tech, sport, religion and facts
Sign In or Register to comment.

Debug Trace

Info Need to re-index theme cache
Info Need to re-index plugin cache
Info CommentModel->PageWhere()
Info
Comment.Page.30.5.1: false
Info CommentModel->CachePageWhere()
Info
Comment.Page.30.5.1: array (
  0 => '2012-06-22 05:44:48',
  1 => '2012-06-28 19:11:57',
)
Notice Undefined variable: GuestHourOffset
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 281.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/library/core/class.format.php line 465.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/views/discussion/discussion.php line 62.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/views/discussion/index.php line 35.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 281.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/library/core/class.format.php line 465.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/library/core/functions.render.php line 338.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/views/discussion/discussion.php line 66.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 712.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/applications/vanilla/views/discussion/comments.php line 19.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 712.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/applications/vanilla/views/discussion/comments.php line 19.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/library/core/functions.render.php line 338.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 715.