Ludum Dare #31 Venue at the Free Lives Dev House.

Notice: Undefined variable: GuestHourOffset in /home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php on line 281

Notice: Undefined variable: GuestHourOffset in /home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php on line 281
edited in General
Ludum Dare # 31 is happening from the 5th of December to the 8th of December.

Some of us from Free Lives will be jamming over the weekend. Let us know if you'd like to jam alongside us (and share in the camaraderie, endless Oreos, coffee machine, high-fives and all that).

We're moving to a new dev house in December. We expect it can accommodate an extra 4 or 5 jammers. At least some of us will be jamming from the 5th until the night of the 8th.

(We haven't actually moved in yet, but we think it'll be a nice venue).

If you're definitely keen, I'll PM you with the direction and telephone numbers, space permitting. (Once we've figured out the directions ourselves... I haven't actually visited the place in person as yet).

Comments

• Notice: Undefined variable: GuestHourOffset in /home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php on line 281

edited
    Gimme gimme!

(English translation: I would sincerely appreciate the opportunity to attend, I will even supply bribes of extra Oreos)

• Notice: Undefined variable: GuestHourOffset in /home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php on line 281
    Thanks for the reminder of the next LD! I'll definitely try to make it. DEFINITO.

Though sorry I can't make it to your venue, probably. Unless I take a holiday in CT. Which is unlikely since GDC -_-

Super keen. I'll check with the other QCF folks too, seeing as some of them are not particularly active on the forum.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Debug Trace

Info Need to re-index theme cache
Info Need to re-index plugin cache
Info CommentModel->PageWhere()
Info
Comment.Page.30.2608.1: false
Info CommentModel->CachePageWhere()
Info
Comment.Page.30.2608.1: array (
  0 => '2014-11-19 18:37:40',
)
Notice Undefined variable: GuestHourOffset
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 281.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/library/core/class.format.php line 465.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/views/discussion/discussion.php line 62.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/views/discussion/index.php line 35.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 281.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/library/core/class.format.php line 465.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/library/core/functions.render.php line 338.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/views/discussion/discussion.php line 66.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 712.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/applications/vanilla/views/discussion/comments.php line 19.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/library/core/functions.render.php line 338.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 715.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 712.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/applications/vanilla/views/discussion/comments.php line 19.