Art Dump - Crocopede

Notice: Undefined variable: GuestHourOffset in /home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php on line 281

Notice: Undefined variable: GuestHourOffset in /home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php on line 281
edited in General
Hi.

Thought i would share some progress of assets as i go along making them for Xoi San.
I noticed that spending a lot of time on game logic somehow deteriorates my art skills.

Takes me a few days to get back into making pretty stuff as opposed to thinking how something might work.

All models and textures are aimed to be completed within 4 - 8 hours. Then another 8 hours to rig, skin, and then animate with what time i have left.

First model after a month of logic work.

Second Model

Third

Fourth

There is still some polishing required. The dog i am scrapping and overhauling the mesh and texture as its pretty horrific.

PS. Even though i loathe this excuse but the game is silhouette based. The textures and normals will only be visible for a few split seconds as lightning strikes and lights up the screen. So i feel its justifiable to not spend more time on the assets.

Comments

• Notice: Undefined variable: GuestHourOffset in /home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php on line 281
    Nice work!

• Notice: Undefined variable: GuestHourOffset in /home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php on line 281

edited
    @Crocopede Love it! Coder/Artist - I am jealous inspired by your ambidexterity! These look beyond cool.

Thx guys.

The main character is taking a bit longer. Spent 5 hours now already and only the upper body is done.
    Still need to do the hands, legs and feet.
    Then detailing as this is only main shapes.

Doing a bit of anatomy study while making it as i never really studied anatomy...
Sign In or Register to comment.

Debug Trace

Info Need to re-index theme cache
Info Need to re-index plugin cache
Info CommentModel->PageWhere()
Info
Comment.Page.30.2604.1: false
Info CommentModel->CachePageWhere()
Info
Comment.Page.30.2604.1: array (
  0 => '2014-11-18 17:49:27',
)
Notice Undefined variable: GuestHourOffset
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 281.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/library/core/class.format.php line 465.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/views/discussion/discussion.php line 62.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/views/discussion/index.php line 35.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 281.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/library/core/class.format.php line 465.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/library/core/functions.render.php line 338.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/views/discussion/discussion.php line 66.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 712.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/applications/vanilla/views/discussion/comments.php line 19.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 712.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/applications/vanilla/views/discussion/comments.php line 19.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/library/core/functions.render.php line 338.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 715.