GDC 2015

Comments

• Notice: Undefined variable: GuestHourOffset in /home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php on line 281
    I don't suppose I can join if I've already booked my tickets...?

• Notice: Undefined variable: GuestHourOffset in /home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php on line 281
    I don't suppose I can join if I've already booked my tickets...?
    I don't think so...unless you can cancel that ticket booking, if you haven't already paid?

I've already paid. Seems that's what I get for doing everything early. :P

But did you get the Indie pass? Cos that's much cheaper than the summit pass now we have to get cos we're not early :/

Yeah, just thought maybe I could count as one of the ten and get a further discount. :P

I'm assuming you guys have already booked by now? I unfotunately have to wait for cash flow to recover before I can make a final decision. At least I've booked my hostel accomodation for now ;)

Haven't booked flights yet, our next big thing is buying the conference passes...

I have to await confirmation that I'm going... got a feeling finding accommodation might be tricky, should I book now rather you all reckon? If it's 10% deposit I guess it's worth the risk, or are most hostels charging full deposit?

have some friends in SF as a backup tho... I should follow that up...

We are two people short to get the 10 persons discount :( I REALLY want to submit today so at least passes are done and dusted. Last call for any takers?

wish I could, but I can only confirm next week since we are awaiting government funding :(

Shazfaery said:
    We are two people short to get the 10 persons discount :( I REALLY want to submit today so at least passes are done and dusted. Last call for any takers?
    What's the discount? Would it help if we got two summit passes through you?

@raxter I booked my accomodation with Downtown (link earlier by the esteemed Jonno) and I don't think they need a deposit, you can cancel up to a day ahead, from what I've read. So book it NOW.

I'm waiting for Shaz for conference tickets and haven't booked airfares yet. Also haven't decided on return date because I *do* want to do some soul-searching in the US of A too. Seems like a chance of a lifetime that one shouldn't pass up...

dislekcia said:
    Shazfaery said:
    What's the discount? Would it help if we got two summit passes through you?
    10%!!! Come on Danny hop in!! Any little bit helps, right? :)

@Shazfaery, sent ye an email ;)

@Tuism thanks! booked! Hopefully the government is kind to us this year and I'll be able to go!

Ok, I'm going to submit the list today with 8 people. Such a pity we couldn't scrounge two more! Maybe next year we can try this again :)

Wow... this looks like a great op! Will save monies for the next time around and have business things in order. Can we do a sticky post or FAQ item on the government grants thing? Is GDC Europe any good?

@shazfaery if the industry keep growing then there'll be more than 10 by next year. Sorry it didn't work out! Thanks for organising nontheless!

@shazfaery: How the flying blartweasels do I contact you about this stuff?

@shaz what what, 8 people?! So if @dislekcia and I get in it'll be 10??

Notice: Undefined variable: GuestHourOffset in /home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php on line 281
    edited
    Tuism said:
    @shaz what what, 8 people?! So if @dislekcia and I get in it'll be 10??
    Nope :( You were one of the 8, so that'd make it 9, still one short... For future reference you guys can reach me on shaz@freelives.net. Next year (2016) we'll rock it ;)

I'm sure it's too late now, but I finally some monies!

Totally keen to join in on this if isn't in fact too late... [facepalm]

GAH. Shaz is it too late? Just one away, so close yet so far @_@

Hahaha gahhhh you goddamn useless bunch ;) Ok let me see what I can do - submitted the list yesterday and its already been processed but I'll give it a shot!

Yay! GDC say we can resubmit :D

I'm sure it's too late now, but I finally some monies!

Totally keen to join in on this if isn't in fact too late... [facepalm]
    Email me your full name, email address, position/occupation and studio/company asap. Shaz@freelives.net

Sign In or Register to comment.

Debug Trace

Info Need to re-index theme cache
Info Need to re-index plugin cache
Info CommentModel->PageWhere()
Info
Comment.Page.30.2499.2: false
Info CommentModel->CachePageWhere()
Info
Comment.Page.30.2499.2: array (
  0 => '2014-10-30 15:43:06',
)
Notice Undefined variable: GuestHourOffset
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 281.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/library/core/class.format.php line 465.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 712.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/applications/vanilla/views/discussion/comments.php line 19.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 281.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/library/core/class.format.php line 465.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 712.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/applications/vanilla/views/discussion/comments.php line 19.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/library/core/functions.render.php line 338.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 715.