6+ months contract for seasoned Unity3D developer

Notice: Undefined variable: GuestHourOffset in /home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php on line 281

Notice: Undefined variable: GuestHourOffset in /home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php on line 281
edited in Jobs
We are looking for seasoned Unity3D developer/s to join us for 6+ months this summer in the beautiful Cape Town, South Africa.
You have extensive experience with C# and Unity3D
You have experience in producing great titles for mobile/tablet
You have experience in strategy titles on mobile i.e. Clash of Clans, Samurai Siege etc
We will cover flights
We will cover a portion of accommodation
Potential to extend contract
Work on 1-2 exciting titles and have fun while doing it!
Please ping me you meet the criteria and are interested in travelling. To start ASAP.

ER

Comments

• Notice: Undefined variable: GuestHourOffset in /home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php on line 281
    Oh my, a job offer without so much as a hello, or a drink? You get right to the point ;)

If I find anyone I'll send them this way, though I doubt I'll respond before someone else does.

• Notice: Undefined variable: GuestHourOffset in /home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php on line 281
    ...and Howzit! ;-)

@EvilRabbit: I'm confused as to why you think people would need to travel to Cape Town, have you been to any of the CT meetups looking for developers?

Also, you might want to include remuneration expectations in your offer :)

dislekcia said:
    @EvilRabbit: I'm confused as to why you think people would need to travel to Cape Town, have you been to any of the CT meetups looking for developers?

Also, you might want to include remuneration expectations in your offer :)
    If you referring to working remotely, then I prefer to have a team on site. No, I have not been to any of the Meetups, but will be at the next one! Salary dependent on experience.

Cheers

Wow. Not one reply :-(

Wow. Not one reply :-(
    Yup. It was a strange posting. Perhaps write up a new job offer after you're been to a meetup and have a better handle on the local community and what people are looking for?

edited
    I would say that the job would interest me, except I already have a stable job (and won't be available for 6 months since I'm travelling soon). There aren't a plethora of jobs so I'm thinking anyone that qualified is already taken? I'm not too sure I'm theory-crafting here tbh

Out of interest, what the product you are working on?

*Squints* hmm were you the guys I spoke to a few months ago, perhaps? If so sorry the forums haven't been too successful :o

(if not then never mind lol, though I'm still sorry you haven't found anyone yet :p)
Sign In or Register to comment.

Debug Trace

Info Need to re-index theme cache
Info Need to re-index plugin cache
Info CommentModel->PageWhere()
Info
Comment.Page.30.2490.1: false
Info CommentModel->CachePageWhere()
Info
Comment.Page.30.2490.1: array (
  0 => '2014-10-03 17:15:23',
)
Notice Undefined variable: GuestHourOffset
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 281.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/library/core/class.format.php line 465.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/views/discussion/discussion.php line 62.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/views/discussion/index.php line 35.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 281.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/library/core/class.format.php line 465.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/library/core/functions.render.php line 338.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/views/discussion/discussion.php line 66.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 712.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/applications/vanilla/views/discussion/comments.php line 19.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 712.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/applications/vanilla/views/discussion/comments.php line 19.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/library/core/functions.render.php line 338.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 715.