[Event] rAge Saturday Meetup

Notice: Undefined variable: GuestHourOffset in /home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php on line 281

Notice: Undefined variable: GuestHourOffset in /home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php on line 281
edited in Events
So in grand rAge tradition the Saturday requires a meet of the devs at some restaurant after the show closes.

So who is interested in attending this? Some numbers so I can book a restaurant would be most useful! All are welcome to come and join for food and beverage irrespective if you are helping out at the stand, showing a game, or even just going to rAge.

---

Will update the OP with appropriate details once a booking has been made ;)

Comments

• Notice: Undefined variable: GuestHourOffset in /home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php on line 281

edited
    RSVP... PlusTu

*ba-dum-tshh*

• Notice: Undefined variable: GuestHourOffset in /home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php on line 281
    Or you guys could all come to the Lazygamer drink on Saturday night at Hogshead. We'll have loads of community members, local distributors and developers and whatnot coming for boozing and idiotic banter :)
    https://www.facebook.com/events/1501219556787126/

@Riocide and I will be super keen on aforementioned dev meetup :)

I can't make it. :( Got an engagement party.

Or you guys could all come to the Lazygamer drink on Saturday night at Hogshead. We'll have loads of community members, local distributors and developers and whatnot coming for boozing and idiotic banter :)
    https://www.facebook.com/events/1501219556787126/
    Um. You're great and all Zoe, but I wouldn't knowingly go anywhere near an event full of Lazygamer community members. Your comments section is the worst place, if those are the same people, very nope.

I am keen.

edited
    I'm keen, but I'm not sure if I can make it. My rAge weekend arrangements are distressingly fluid at this point. Worst case, you'll all just have to punch me in the face at the stand instead of stabbing me with a steak knife in a restaurant. ;)

I'd highly encourage people to attend though. These meetups are the best way to chill out and chat with dev-style folks after the show floor chaos. :P

I'm keen....

Sign me up, along with Logan (BlackEagle). It looks like we'll be heading to rAge after all. :)

I will be there as well :)

Yaaay, ok so I just made the booking, and in true JHB Meetup style it's at Col Cacchio's Northgate!

So it's for 25 people at 19:00.

Hope to see you all there :D

Risvip

Northgate has a col'cachios?

Yep. It's like the only place at Northgate that I haven't had terrible service at while at rAge!
Sign In or Register to comment.

Debug Trace

Info Need to re-index theme cache
Info Need to re-index plugin cache
Info CommentModel->PageWhere()
Info
Comment.Page.30.2482.1: false
Info CommentModel->CachePageWhere()
Info
Comment.Page.30.2482.1: array (
  0 => '2014-10-01 09:48:05',
)
Notice Undefined variable: GuestHourOffset
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 281.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/library/core/class.format.php line 465.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/views/discussion/discussion.php line 62.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/views/discussion/index.php line 35.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 281.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/library/core/class.format.php line 465.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/library/core/functions.render.php line 338.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/views/discussion/discussion.php line 66.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 712.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/applications/vanilla/views/discussion/comments.php line 19.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/library/core/functions.render.php line 338.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 715.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 712.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/applications/vanilla/views/discussion/comments.php line 19.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 715.