[Event] Cape Town Community Night - 24th September 2014

Comments

• Notice: Undefined variable: GuestHourOffset in /home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php on line 281
    Maybe we can watch a video about a hot games dev presentation online?

• Notice: Undefined variable: GuestHourOffset in /home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php on line 281
    That'd work nicely if everyone is keen. Someone who went to GDC could use their Vault Pass and show one of the talks from GDC. @Dislekcia Nay or yay?

Notice: Undefined variable: GuestHourOffset in /home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php on line 281
    edited
    aaah, I've gotta bail this evening. Soz @creative630 since you are organising the controls and @Grey since I said I'd meet you this time around! I'll make it up to you all (probably with beer)

I do want to do a talk for next time about tweening in Unity using HOTween (slightly programmer centric but I'll add kittens like I did last time), ought to be interesting in general because tweening is the shizz!

[edit] I'll miss you all </3 , anyone want to organise CT MGSA drinks in a week or two somewhere?

Ermkay, so unless anyone comes up with any content, there will be a Gamergate discussion this evening.
    Need a bit more warning than that :P But myself and @dislekcia would like to host a optional discussion next month.

Thanks was good fun and interesting conversation afterwards!! And ty for the feedback on coprace2d
Sign In or Register to comment.

Debug Trace

Info Need to re-index theme cache
Info Need to re-index plugin cache
Info CommentModel->PageWhere()
Info
Comment.Page.30.2430.2: false
Info CommentModel->CachePageWhere()
Info
Comment.Page.30.2430.2: array (
  0 => '2014-09-24 12:23:36',
)
Notice Undefined variable: GuestHourOffset
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 281.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/library/core/class.format.php line 465.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 712.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/applications/vanilla/views/discussion/comments.php line 19.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 281.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/library/core/class.format.php line 465.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 712.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/applications/vanilla/views/discussion/comments.php line 19.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/library/core/functions.render.php line 338.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 715.