Durban Pizza Meeting!

Notice: Undefined variable: GuestHourOffset in /home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php on line 281

Notice: Undefined variable: GuestHourOffset in /home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php on line 281
edited in Events
Hi everyone,

So @pypmannetjies and I have had a chat about organising more Durban meets. We're planning another pizza night for a start.

I recall from the last pizza night, which was at Col Cacchio in Gateway, that a few people from Pietermaritzburg showed up. We could meet at the same place again, or perhaps somewhere more central to accommodate those who have to travel far.

So for a start, we need some suggestions and confirmations in this regard. Please let us know if you're keen.
Also a date; perhaps middle of next week (15th - 19th)?

:)

Comments

• Notice: Undefined variable: GuestHourOffset in /home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php on line 281

edited
    I am keen, and I think it would be cool to discuss the developments regarding where we can meet and the possibility of hosting at Derivco. I suggest that we make it an afternoon event over the weekend so no one has to drive far at night, though I know people are busy and may not be able to fit that in.

• Notice: Undefined variable: GuestHourOffset in /home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php on line 281
    We from RS were there last time. It was long drive for us coming from Howick (1:30 each way), so somewhere in between would be awesomer if possible ;)

well I'll probably be there again, Wednesday to Friday would be more convenient for me as I'll be in Durban.

I propose Thursday the 25th or Friday the 26th as a date? This week is Derivco's dev day on Thursday.

Friday the 26th sounds like a good idea. I propose Pavilion Mugg & Bean, as it's a bit more central.

Yeah cool! I'm flying to Pretoria the next morning, so I might not stay very late. Shall we say 7pm?

Hmm, we're unlikely to make this one :\

edited
    Considering that this was relatively short notice, we can always change the date and time to accommodate as many people as possible.

This might be a good idea - seems like there's not much interest at the moment?

Maybe we need to put up an event on the page like the other locations do? E.g. http://www.makegamessa.com/discussion/2430/event-cape-town-community-night-24th-september-2014

Let's decide now on a date and time? Thursday the 16th of October? Then we can promote it properly.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Debug Trace

Info Need to re-index theme cache
Info Need to re-index plugin cache
Info CommentModel->PageWhere()
Info
Comment.Page.30.2409.1: false
Info CommentModel->CachePageWhere()
Info
Comment.Page.30.2409.1: array (
  0 => '2014-09-11 14:13:07',
)
Notice Undefined variable: GuestHourOffset
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 281.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/library/core/class.format.php line 465.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/views/discussion/discussion.php line 62.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/views/discussion/index.php line 35.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 281.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/library/core/class.format.php line 465.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/library/core/functions.render.php line 338.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/views/discussion/discussion.php line 66.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 712.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/applications/vanilla/views/discussion/comments.php line 19.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/library/core/functions.render.php line 338.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 715.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 712.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/applications/vanilla/views/discussion/comments.php line 19.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 715.