MGSA wants you to design its t-shirt

Comments

• Notice: Undefined variable: GuestHourOffset in /home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php on line 281
    I see @Pomb's designs got a lot of votes but I don't know which you are voting for. So I've split up the original post and here is the second image. Please update your hearts accordingly. (Remember you can vote for ALL the designs you like).

• Notice: Undefined variable: GuestHourOffset in /home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php on line 281
    Can you split @SUGBOERIE's designs too? I feel that the rhino + elephant is super unique and awesome. More people should vote for it.

Please change the name of this thread so people know it's voting time.

So what ended up happening with the shirts?

Notice: Undefined variable: GuestHourOffset in /home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php on line 281
    edited
    Just too much going on at the moment with everyone getting things ready for the show itself, so extremely unlike that we will have tshirts.

And I just looked at the printer's stuff. Ok that's not going to happen before Friday. Wish I could get it done :(

Notice: Undefined variable: GuestHourOffset in /home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php on line 281
    edited
    Ok we have some members around this place that are absolute magic!

Seems like we'll be having tshirts this year after all ;D

edited
    Triple post because I can now confirm that we have have t-shirts for rAge!!!

Also apparently editing removes hearts (which makes sense) but I noticed I said 'member' instead of 'members' and @LexAquillia and @Tuism really helped. With the radness and leads to get this done. So please give them a hug!

I'm likely going to have to pop-out of the show some time on Friday to go and get the t-shirt. So now to make sure that the stand will be fine. I think only getting 2 hours sleep is making me a bit paranoid @.@

[Edit, wait hearts are back. Did I just imagine that they let, and why do I feel like I am talking to myself.]

edited
    I'm here, you're awesome, we'll be fine :)

(Edit: also please make sure there's a small/medium/not a tent one for me, please pleasepleasepleaseplease, thanks ^^)

I'll set aside a medium ;) Though you'll be there on Friday, so err guess you'll just get a medium when I walk in with the t-shirts.

Awesome! How much will they be? We going with @Pomb's designs, right?

I'll get back to you on the prices? Really not sure what the stance on this is.

But the t-shirts should look like this.

Ok, we'll be selling the t-shirts this year:

We will be selling them at R150 a piece.

Sweet!

(Parenthesis conversation: In my experience when you edit a post it doesn't show you the hearts until you reload the thread. It's not that the hearts disappear so much as that they just don't show for you right after you've edited...)

I only noticed it now in the thumbnail the controller looks like a sadface :P

Is There a way can get the t-shirt online, or by courier? Would totally love having one!

aw man only saw this now. Any coming down to CT?

@MkShogun96 we're not going to be able to courier one unfortunately. Though if you can come to a JHB or CT community meet I'm sure you can get one.

@raxter will talk to @LexAquillia about it ;)

BTW we only have larges left >.>

@Raxter I'm up in JHB tomorrow, so I can get one to bring down for you. Any other CT devs want one?

Just a heads up - the large fits well for folks who would normally be a medium as the t-shirt is fairly form-fitting

@LexAquillia thanks that would be awesome! Given @Gibbo s statement I'd need an XL. I'm usually an L

@raxter I'd imagine you'll be fine in a large. The XL fits me rather well and from what I remember of AMaze you're a fair bit smaller than I ;)

@karuji aw you are too kind... guess if it's a bit too small that's more incentive for me to loose some weight :p

Hey guys,

Does this come as a black option?

I haven't worn a white t-shirt since PT 17 years ago :)

Also, what is the order process?
Sign In or Register to comment.

Debug Trace

Info Need to re-index theme cache
Info Need to re-index plugin cache
Info CommentModel->PageWhere()
Info
Comment.Page.30.2386.2: false
Info CommentModel->CachePageWhere()
Info
Comment.Page.30.2386.2: array (
  0 => '2014-09-23 13:33:05',
)
Notice Undefined variable: GuestHourOffset
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 281.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/library/core/class.format.php line 465.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 712.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/applications/vanilla/views/discussion/comments.php line 19.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 281.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/library/core/class.format.php line 465.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 712.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/applications/vanilla/views/discussion/comments.php line 19.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/library/core/functions.render.php line 338.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 715.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/library/core/functions.render.php line 338.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 715.