MGSA wants you to design its t-shirt

Notice: Undefined variable: GuestHourOffset in /home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php on line 281

Notice: Undefined variable: GuestHourOffset in /home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php on line 281
edited in Association News
Hello Artists!

The committee wants to print t-shirts to sell at rAge 2014 and other events; and we'd like to open up to the community the chance to submit a design.

Unfortunately we cannot offer any compensation for your efforts this year except a free t-shirt in your size.

Deadline: Sunday, 21 September 2014

Requirements:
  • Only 2 printing colours allowed
  • The t-shirt colour must be from the provider's range
  • Printed colours must be from the provider's pallette
  • Design must be a vector based drawing (either EPS or PDF formats)
  • Design must include the the associations name "Make Games South Africa" and/or the website "makegamessa.com"
  • Design must include the MGSA logo (attached to this post).
  • You give MGSA free use of the design on any of its merchandise or marketing material until 1 September 2015.
Rules:
  • Post a snapshot of your design on this thread.
  • Everyone can heart the designs they like which the committee will tally as votes.
  • The committee will make the final decision on the design to use.
If you have any questions or comments please also post here or PM me directly.

Comments

• Notice: Undefined variable: GuestHourOffset in /home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php on line 281

edited
    Here be my attempt.

[Edit:] Image changed to show only first option.

• Notice: Undefined variable: GuestHourOffset in /home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php on line 281
    That is so cool!

Yeh those are cool, definitely on my shopping list at rAge this year

could we get a black shirt design, perhaps? I don't wear white too well ;)

(just putting it out there :p)

Are any artist working on a t-shirt design?

So I can go ahead and design one for baby pink ?
    I'm thinking the logo in dayglo pink on a baby pink background or perhaps a hot pink base ?
    in all seriousness though I'll ask around the arty people I know see if anyone wants to give it a bash.
    as a consumer I'd be happy with a white or black version of the current/previous shirt just maybe with an additional rage 2014
    on it somewhere (or just 2014 to differentiate it)

I'm working on something.

Here is an attempt:

edited

Here's what I made before having gotten smashed by work for AMAZE, I think it's... average :P

@Tuism Hmmm, the link doesn't work...

Wow you're fast :P fixed :)

There are lots of colours available for the t-shirts and inks linked in the 1st post.

Can someone post this request for help on the Legion Ink site?

Keep calm and make games, hehe, I like it :)

@tuism I like your typography! Reminds me of something I worked on for channel GO many years ago. :)

Here's my shirt design! Hope y'all like it!

@MattMac I love it!

@Fengol Thanks so much! Not totally happy with the logo at the bottom, could maybe be better on the back? Anyway really glad you're digging it!

@MattMac : Yeah its cool, me like!

@Mexicanopiumdog Thank you Sir!

@LazyLizzard Thanks! :D

edited
    Here's some programmer designs. :)
    Concept: Piecing the love in games.

I love the feel of Africa in your 2nd t-shirt @SUGBOERIE

@Fengol Thanks.

@Sugboerie From the thumb's the animals looked liked dinosaurs; I was a bit disappointed they weren't ;-)

Just an idea that might say a little something.

I really like all of these, we can start a whole range with the great concepts!

I'll just drop my design here

edited
    Submissions are now closed and I'm counting votes so please click the < 3 link on the designs you like so we can pick one to print! (You can heart as many as you like).

I assume there will be just a little bit more polish going into the final design? Mentioning this because I really like @Pomb's ones, except that if the top one gets picked then "consistancy" needs to be "consistency" I assume ;)

@Ramperkash, yip, definitely!
Sign In or Register to comment.

Debug Trace

Info Need to re-index theme cache
Info Need to re-index plugin cache
Info CommentModel->PageWhere()
Info
Comment.Page.30.2386.1: false
Info CommentModel->CachePageWhere()
Info
Comment.Page.30.2386.1: array (
  0 => '2014-09-03 13:35:17',
  1 => '2014-09-23 13:30:06',
)
Notice Undefined variable: GuestHourOffset
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 281.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/library/core/class.format.php line 465.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/views/discussion/discussion.php line 62.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/views/discussion/index.php line 35.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 281.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/library/core/class.format.php line 465.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/library/core/functions.render.php line 338.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/views/discussion/discussion.php line 66.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 712.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/applications/vanilla/views/discussion/comments.php line 19.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/library/core/functions.render.php line 338.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 715.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 712.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/applications/vanilla/views/discussion/comments.php line 19.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 715.