rAge 2014

Comments

• Notice: Undefined variable: GuestHourOffset in /home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php on line 281
    Yes I shall get that to you right away sir :)

SPEAKERRZ FOR EVERYWONNN! (I believe Free Lives also gifted us with a huge pair?)

• Notice: Undefined variable: GuestHourOffset in /home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php on line 281
    Might I present the speakocolypse?

It's great to see all the positive feedback. My only regret was been as busy as I was not geting time to explore the games more and to catch up with everyone.

Thank you to @Karuji for getting all the minions and stand running well. I was not aware how much you picked up Nick we didn't get much of a chance to chat.

After a nice bumpy flight home through the thunderstorms, we're back in our dungeon lair.
    rAge was an interesting experience. An interesting, chaotic, dubstep blasting, senses numbing experience.
    A lot of what I expected, some in an ever so slightly different flavor and a bit of a bit less than what I expected.

The highlight was certainly fulfilling our mission parameter to make contact with the human agents in the sector.

Thanks to @Karuji and everyone who got it all up and running, hopefully you all got some rest. You now have just under a year to stockpile enough red bull for the next one.

I'm not sure if rAge is really my kind of thing. I'm more looking forward to more dev oriented events. I'm still glad we got a chance to see what rAge was all about.

I'm not sure if rAge is really my kind of thing. I'm more looking forward to more dev oriented events. I'm still glad we got a chance to see what rAge was all about.
    Was great meeting you guys. I really think AMAZE would suit you guys well. Consider that for next year.

Brilliant event. Loved it. Thanks Travis and Gustavo + Jeff for sponsoring and organising the event. It was really slick and ran with no hiccups - I hope it opens doors for everybody who was there and took part.

Should definitely look at coming to AMaze then ;)

---

BTW if anyone is curious: the floor at rAge is more comfy than it looks.

Photo courtesy of @Tuism ;)

A few hundred more Speakocalypses and we may be able to rival the Telkom stand for skull-fracturing noise. Get cracking on that, chaps. :P

Gazza_N said:
    A few hundred more Speakocalypses and we may be able to rival the Telkom stand for skull-fracturing noise. Get cracking on that, chaps. :P
    I think this year it was ASUS that we needed to rival although I think it was more an issue on the side of the stand we had.

Notice: Undefined variable: GuestHourOffset in /home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php on line 281
    edited
    rAge Press

Got a lot of press this year, yay! Still expecting some more from the mainstream sites. Including individual video interviews and high level coverage.

"Meet After Robot, a board game about South African teksis" - by HTXT.Africa

Short interview with @Kobusvdwalt9 about MONTEZ - SA Gamer

"SA Games Industry Growing Up" - Tech Central

Interview with @Lexaquilla about MGSA - Rite Studios

"Local gaming heroes rAge on" - Arthur Goldstuck for Gadget.co.za

Brief mention of stand and how amazing Cadence is - IGN Africa Podcast

"Top 5 home coded video games in SA" - ENCA

So I was told to make this:

But I ended up with this gif:
    http://gfycat.com/PlaintiveGiddyArctichare

Beat beat beat beat beat....

XD

now I can't unsee all those little sad faces on the t-shirts since someone pointed it out.

tbulford said:
    Gazza_N said:
    I think this year it was ASUS that we needed to rival although I think it was more an issue on the side of the stand we had.

Soooo.. we need more Bass and booth babes next year? :)

Suggestion: Autotune remix. Just saying

Soooo.. we need more Bass and booth babes next year? :)
    We're MGSA we don't do booth babes. Booth Bros FTW though!!!

Gosh, the sexism.

:P

Awesome stuff, dudes!

Suppose we could have booth dudes? There is definitely a gap in the market for booth dudes.

Notice: Undefined variable: GuestHourOffset in /home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php on line 281
    edited
    OK let's see if this works: Yay first time facebook photo album linking worked hitch-free :D

A double page spread of indies at rAge was in the Citizen! It's the same article as the one Arthur Goldstuck did, listed above.

Sign In or Register to comment.

Debug Trace

Info Need to re-index theme cache
Info Need to re-index plugin cache
Info CommentModel->PageWhere()
Info
Comment.Page.30.2370.4: false
Info CommentModel->CachePageWhere()
Info
Comment.Page.30.2370.4: array (
  0 => '2014-10-13 17:52:07',
)
Notice Undefined variable: GuestHourOffset
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 281.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/library/core/class.format.php line 465.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 712.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/applications/vanilla/views/discussion/comments.php line 19.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 281.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/library/core/class.format.php line 465.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 712.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/applications/vanilla/views/discussion/comments.php line 19.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/library/core/functions.render.php line 338.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 715.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/library/core/functions.render.php line 338.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 715.