What bank do you use for your company?

Comments

• Notice: Undefined variable: GuestHourOffset in /home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php on line 281
    You have to have the company registered overseas in order to register as a google merchant, as soon as your documentation mentions South Africa, shit goes wrong.

• Notice: Undefined variable: GuestHourOffset in /home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php on line 281
    We can't have nice things

Ah, this thread. To follow up; we ended up going with NedBank. We visited every one of them.
    Conclusion: I don't think it matters. If the bank behaves like shits, pick another one. The big 4 are all essentially the same.

To follow up from our side too: we ended up going with FNB after checking them all out briefly. We haven't had any bad experiences yet, but we haven't had to do very much with the account yet. I agree with @DarkCarnivour, it doesn't seem to matter very much.

Got all my stuff on Standard Bank,
    but planning to trial our game dev company stuff on FNB just because they are the only direct link with paypal.

Boysano said:
    but planning to trial our game dev company stuff on FNB just because they are the only direct link with paypal.
    That's irrelevant now, apparently. Paypal seems to allow you to use any local bank, it's just that your payments come from FNB (which pulls them out of PayPal for you) but the money still ends up in your bank account.

dislekcia said:
    Boysano said:
    That's irrelevant now, apparently. Paypal seems to allow you to use any local bank, it's just that your payments come from FNB (which pulls them out of PayPal for you) but the money still ends up in your bank account.
    Yes that is correct and what I'm currently doing, but time is money and I any case need another account to register the company for income tax

For Paypal, Standard Bank and Nedbank said they could do it, but never got back to me to say how much their fees would be. ABSA just flat out said they can't do it, but I can try Western Union, cause that's basically the same thing... so that's when I walked out of ABSA...
Sign In or Register to comment.

Debug Trace

Info Need to re-index theme cache
Info Need to re-index plugin cache
Info CommentModel->PageWhere()
Info
Comment.Page.30.1992.2: false
Info CommentModel->CachePageWhere()
Info
Comment.Page.30.1992.2: array (
  0 => '2014-10-22 15:34:43',
)
Notice Undefined variable: GuestHourOffset
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 281.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/library/core/class.format.php line 465.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 712.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/applications/vanilla/views/discussion/comments.php line 19.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 281.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/library/core/class.format.php line 465.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 712.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/applications/vanilla/views/discussion/comments.php line 19.