Company Registration Now Online

Notice: Undefined variable: GuestHourOffset in /home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php on line 281

Notice: Undefined variable: GuestHourOffset in /home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php on line 281
edited in Association News
Hi Everyone,

You can now register company with the Make Games SA Association online!

This forms part of our constitutional objectives to develop and promote the South African game development industry.

Please report any questions or problems you have in this thread.

FAQ
[list]
[*]Why do you need company information? This is part of our research to find all the game development companies in South Africa.
[*]I'm already registered member, do I need to register my game company? No, but if you know the details of your company it would help.
[*]I'm not a registered member or a member on the forums but I work for a game company, should I register it? Yes, we want to know more about your company so MGSA can help you.

Comments

• Notice: Undefined variable: GuestHourOffset in /home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php on line 281
    Does a sole proprietorship count? Or is it a registered company official vibe?

• Notice: Undefined variable: GuestHourOffset in /home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php on line 281
    There's a Sole Proprietor option :)

I have a suggestion.
    Can we show the list of registered companies (including their contact email) somewhere on this site, if the other devs do not mind?

It will make it easier for potential clients and journalists to see the devs available in SA.

I have registered my company it has not been revealed yet, but soon it will be.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Debug Trace

Info Need to re-index theme cache
Info Need to re-index plugin cache
Info CommentModel->PageWhere()
Info
Comment.Page.30.1955.1: false
Info CommentModel->CachePageWhere()
Info
Comment.Page.30.1955.1: array (
  0 => '2014-04-24 21:16:30',
)
Notice Undefined variable: GuestHourOffset
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 281.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/library/core/class.format.php line 465.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/views/discussion/discussion.php line 62.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/views/discussion/index.php line 35.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 281.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/library/core/class.format.php line 465.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/library/core/functions.render.php line 338.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/views/discussion/discussion.php line 66.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 712.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/applications/vanilla/views/discussion/comments.php line 19.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 712.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/applications/vanilla/views/discussion/comments.php line 19.