Membership Roll Now Online!

Notice: Undefined variable: GuestHourOffset in /home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php on line 281

Notice: Undefined variable: GuestHourOffset in /home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php on line 281
edited in Association News
Hi Everyone,

You can now register or check your membership to the Make Games SA Association online!

You will need to be registered on the system in order to vote in this year's committee selection, open from 28 April to 30 April 2014.

Please report any questions or problems you have in this thread.

FAQ
  • I'm already registered on the forums, do I have to register as a member as well? Yes! The association member roll and forum registration are 2 separate things.
  • I registered as a member before, do I need to register again? No, once you're registered you are a member for life. Use the form to update your details as needed.
  • I stay far away from CT/JHB/DBN, what do I select? Use the option 'None' then.
  • I stay in CT/JHB/DBN but I don't go to the community meetings, what do I select? Still select the closest community meeting please.

Comments

• Notice: Undefined variable: GuestHourOffset in /home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php on line 281
    So it checks it against the existing forum database? Just wondering if spambots might jump in, but it looks secure, in my limited knowledge XD

• Notice: Undefined variable: GuestHourOffset in /home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php on line 281
    Why are us Stellenbosch guys not invited to the "closet community meetups"? ;)

Serious note: All signed up and ready to go!

Done :)

So far we've seen a 65% increase in membership this year!

edited
    Where do we vote for this year's committee?

edited
Sign In or Register to comment.

Debug Trace

Info Need to re-index theme cache
Info Need to re-index plugin cache
Info CommentModel->PageWhere()
Info
Comment.Page.30.1947.1: false
Info CommentModel->CachePageWhere()
Info
Comment.Page.30.1947.1: array (
  0 => '2014-04-22 13:27:05',
)
Notice Undefined variable: GuestHourOffset
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 281.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/library/core/class.format.php line 465.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/views/discussion/discussion.php line 62.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/views/discussion/index.php line 35.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 281.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/library/core/class.format.php line 465.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/library/core/functions.render.php line 338.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/views/discussion/discussion.php line 66.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 712.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/applications/vanilla/views/discussion/comments.php line 19.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 712.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/applications/vanilla/views/discussion/comments.php line 19.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/library/core/functions.render.php line 338.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 715.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 715.