Bro Force (prototype)

Comments

• Notice: Undefined variable: GuestHourOffset in /home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php on line 281

• Notice: Undefined variable: GuestHourOffset in /home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php on line 281
    McDonalds has a magazine? Whut?

Also, sounds like you guys rocked the Devolver parking lot! Did you teach them how to braai properly?

Notice: Undefined variable: GuestHourOffset in /home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php on line 281
    edited
    I don't know. I think we could learn a thing or two from Jenni's barbeque. The parking lot was easily the best place to be at E3, free beer, free barbeque, good tunes.

Hey. Are you getting your game onto the PS4 and PS Vita with Sony's indie development program? If so, how hard was it to be accepted? I was thinking that one day when the time comes I should apply for my game. Are you allowed to give keys or promotion codes for the game?

@charly Unfortunately I can't be much help to you. Devolver negotiated with Sony as they had an existing relationship. I don't know about giving away keys either, Broforce isn't downloadable from the Playstation network yet and we've never had a game up there before.

@charly Unfortunately I can't be much help to you. Devolver negotiated with Sony as they had an existing relationship. I don't know about giving away keys either, Broforce isn't downloadable from the Playstation network yet and we've never had a game up there before.
    Thanks. I appreciate it. Can't wait til I can pay BroForce on PS4.

This is the coolest thing I've seen in Broforce:

Holy crap. O_O

I think it's time I update my broforce!

Just saw Broforce is having a 33% sale on Steam! Congrats on spotlight! :D

@BlackShipsFilltheSky: OMG, that's amazing! Someone made that in the level editor?

dislekcia said:
    @BlackShipsFilltheSky: OMG, that's amazing! Someone made that in the level editor?
    Yes! Even though the level editor and sharing is admittedly a bit crappy, it's been super rewarding seeing what people come up with and I'm very excited to improve it more. Lesson learnt - user generated content rocks!! If at all possible, put it in your game!

Notice: Undefined variable: GuestHourOffset in /home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php on line 281
    edited
    @Denzil Unfortunately all our levels aren't based on Shovel Knight levels.

@Dislekcia I'm not sure how they made that level TBH. The camera appears to work differently to the Broforce camera. As a single player experience I think it's an improvement over standard Broforce.

Here's some other things we added recently:

edited
    @Dislekcia I'm not sure how they made that level TBH. The camera appears to work differently to the Broforce camera. As a single player experience I think it's an improvement over standard Broforce.

Here's some other things we added recently:

Bwahahaha! OMG, that's from the movie after Deathproof!

I think that Indy's movement opens up a lot of possibilities for single player level design. I see players making cool stuff for Brade too.

This is what greeted me this morning when I opened Steam!

edited
    We have some of the brightest and best fans in the world:

http://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/2canrg/story_time/

IGN have done a preview of the Expendabros standalone Broforce demo we made:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/08/05/introducing-the-expendabros-broforces-free-expendables-3-expansion

edited

There is a version of the trailer floating around where Dolf Lungren endorses the game. But we ran into last minute legal roadblocks, so that video is probably going to get pulled down. Seems weirdly ironic.

Joonas Turner did a great job with the trailer vocals (as usual).

And Deon van Heerden composed a trailer theme as a homage to the Expendables theme. It's fucking brilliant. It makes me so happy!!

(And Kert Gartner as usual kicked ass with the editing)

Hahahaha LOL that music at the end. <3

Downloading The Expendabros right now :)

I feel special for seeing the Dolph Lundgren version :)

I don't think Dolf Lungren can conceive how cool for us his gesture was (his endorsement speech I mean).

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!

edited
    FYI, we've been pretty diligent in maintaining this thread on Steam's forums with our daily progress: http://steamcommunity.com/app/274190/discussions/0/613936673489269634/

We've been trying to be more open with our development for our fans that are interested. It's been nice.

Finally! The level editor in Broforce explained in a way I can understand.

edited
    Here's some fun things we've been working on recently:

Sign In or Register to comment.

Debug Trace

Info Need to re-index theme cache
Info Need to re-index plugin cache
Info CommentModel->PageWhere()
Info
Comment.Page.30.118.39: false
Info CommentModel->CachePageWhere()
Info
Comment.Page.30.118.39: array (
  0 => '2014-06-17 00:22:15',
)
Notice Undefined variable: GuestHourOffset
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 281.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/library/core/class.format.php line 465.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 712.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/applications/vanilla/views/discussion/comments.php line 19.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 281.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/library/core/class.format.php line 465.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 712.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/applications/vanilla/views/discussion/comments.php line 19.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/library/core/functions.render.php line 338.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 715.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/library/core/functions.render.php line 338.
/home/nitrogen/public_html_mgsatest/forums/themes/mgsa/class.mgsathemehooks.php line 715.